Friday, March 20, 2015

When God is Silent, Expect Great Things!

 
One of the ministries that I conduct twice a week is Home Meetings.  I do one on Monday nights and another on Wednesday nights.  There are also many others that our leaders conduct on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and on Sunday afternoon & evening.  Wherever you may live and whatever your schedule is in the Metro Manila area, there is a Home Group that you can join to find the encouragement and love that will help you!  Just contact me at gatewaychurchphilippines@gmail.com to get connected.
 
Below is a typical Bible Study I did just this last Wednesday night.  I share many things including the fact that when God is silent, we need to be expectant that great things are brewing and are on the way!  And so much more!  It was a great night and it is an encouraging and poignant teaching.  Enjoy!