Friday, April 1, 2011

Melbourne Praise Center!

I'm in Melbourne, Australia with the Melbourne Praise Center for two Sundays, the primary reason was for a camp this last week-end but also for a variety of other engagements ranging from a leaders meeting to home meetings and then finally a Sunday service for their City Congregation this coming Sunday. Tonight we had a combined cell ministry service and on Saturday we will have an evangelistic service. Exciting and awesome!!!

Tonight I met a young lady at the service who is now living in Melbourne who was previously at a Church I ministered at in Indonesia, I'm thinking about 4 years ago. She reminded me of how I had spent 15 minutes ministering to her specifically to help her to forgive her brother. I remembered it and how she had been a particularly difficult case but had finally received a breakthrough. She then introduced me to him tonight and hugged him, saying that she love's him so much! She encouraged me to keep ministering because I don't know what the results are going to be. I needed to hear that tonight.

With that, I want us all to be encouraged that even when we spend a few minutes with someone, we never know how life changing it can be. The greatest investment that we can make in someone's life is to take the time to pray with them and stand in the gap for them in their time of need. God always wins, and we need to enforce His victory in prayer.